30 Day Video Challenge #CFCVED
CFCVED -> Courageously Free Community Video Every Day
We’ve done videos ever since we started working online and especially for traveling as a “Freedom-Preneur”.
Challenges were ways for me to get my butt in gear and share my life and my biz and I wanted to see if you’re keen to do this as well.
It’s meant for bloggers, vloggers, business owners, artists…. anyone who wants to get more online presence.
I offered this in our private Facebook group, but I’m opening it up to everyone and anyone.
What is it?
Social presence is huge to your audience.
Often times we don’t even know where to start.
We’ve utilized video to grow our personal online business AND our travel blog/vlog.
A 30 day video challenge is a great way to….
- get used to putting your face in front of the camera and start to get comfortable
- get more exposure
- learn more about yourself and your audience
- keep accountability with yourself and others
- stay consistent w/ the support of a community
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up here with some basic information about yourself where the Courageously Free Community can find you (Your info will show up below).
- Get familiar with the other participants in the group by checking out the spreadsheet below (updated automatically when new people sign up)
- March 1 will be your first upload. This will give you enough time to put some thought as to what videos you want to do and even start scheduling videos ahead of time to make it easier for you (hint hint).
- Be sure to hashtag #CFCVED on your videos and
- Follow along with other video creators and engage on their content.
- Sign up
- Create video and upload
- Notice people noticing you